Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-vm-mobility-issues-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 08:32:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network-related VM Mobility Issues
	Author(s)       : Yakov Rekhter
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Ravi Shekhar
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-vm-mobility-issues-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-12-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of network-related issues presented by
   the desire to support seamless Virtual Machine mobility in the data
   center and between data centers. In particular, it looks at the
   implications of meeting the requirements for "seamless mobility".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-vm-mobility-issues

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-vm-mobility-issues-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-vm-mobility-issues-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/