Subject: [nvo3] Ask for comments: draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:13:17 +0800

Greeting all, 

We uploaded a draft that proposed a generic routing method and protocol 
for a regular data center network, named as the fault-avoidance routing 
(FAR) protocol. FAR protocol provides a generic routing method for all 
kinds of network architectures that are proposed for large-scale cloud 
data centers over the past few years.  FAR protocol is well designed to 
fully leverage the regularity in the topology and compute its routing 
table in a simple way. 

We hope to get valuable opinions of experts on our draft. 

Best regards, 
Richard Bin Liu 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A new version of I-D, draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-00.txt 
has been successfully submitted by Bin Liu and posted to the 
IETF repository. 

Filename:                  draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn 
Revision:                  00 
Title:                     Generic Fault-avoidance Routing Protocol for 
Data Center Networks 
Creation date:             2013-12-19 
Group:                     Individual Submission 
Number of pages: 24 
URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-00.txt

Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn

Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-00

Abstract: 
   This draft proposed a generic routing method and protocol for a 
   regular data center network, named as the fault-avoidance routing 
   (FAR) protocol.  FAR protocol provides a generic routing method for 
   all kinds of network architectures that are proposed for large-scale 
   cloud data centers over the past few years.  FAR protocol is well 
   designed to fully leverage the regularity in the topology and compute 
   its routing table in a simple way.  Fat-tree is taken as an example 
   architecture to illuminate how to apply FAR protocol in this draft.