Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-vxlan-qosmarking-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:36:09 -0600

Hi all,
A new draft has been submitted as follows.

Please comment.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-vxlan-qosmarking-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-vxlan-qosmarking
Revision:       00
Title:          Quality of Service Marking in Virtual eXtensible Local Area
Network
Document date:  2014-02-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-vxlan-qosmarking-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-vxlan-qosmarking/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-vxlan-qosmarking-00

Abstract:
   The Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network enables multiple tenants to
   operate in a data center.  Each tenant needs to be assigned a
   priority group to prioritize their traffic.  Cloud carriers wish to
   use quality of service to differentiate different applications.  For
   these purposes, three bits are assigned in the eXtensible Local Area
   Network header.  How these bits are assigned and are processed in the
   network are explained in detail.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat