Subject: [nvo3] Draft agenda for London

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:10:54 +0000

Here is the draft agenda for the NVO3 meeting in London.

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Regards

Matthew

NVO3 WG Agenda, London, Monday March 3rd, 13:00-15:00
===========================================================

Welcome (15 min)

1.  Meeting Administrivia                      (chairs, 15 min)
    (notes, blue sheets, agenda bash, charter status, work plan)

WG Document Updates (40 min)

2.  Gap Analysis                               (Eric Gray, 20 min)
    draft-ietf-nvo3-gap-analysis-00

3. Architecture                               (Design Team, 10 min)
   draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-01

4. Security Requirements                      (Dacheng, 10 min)
   draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements-02

Next Steps (30 min)

5. Next Steps Discussion                       (Chairs, 30 min)

Other Drafts (35 min)
*** Solution drafts will be presented to help the Gap Analysis or other WG drafts.
*** None can be adopted currently. Speakers should focus on impact on WG drafts.

6. NVO3 Fault Management    (Tissa Senevirathne, 15 min)
   draft-tissa-nvo3-oam-fm-00.txt

7. Geneve: Generic Network Virtualization Encapsulation     (Pankaj Garg, 10 min)
   draft-gross-geneve-00.txt

8. Multicast Issues in Networks Using NVO3           (Ramki Krishnan/Linda Dunbar, 10 min)
   draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-01.txt