Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:41:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Requirements of NVO3
        Authors         : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Margaret Wasserman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The draft describes a list of essential requirements in order to
   benefit the design of NOV3 security solutions.  In addition, this
   draft introduces the candidate techniques which could be used to
   construct a security solution fulfilling these security requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/