Subject: [nvo3] Slot request for NVo3 WG session at IETF91

From: Sam Aldrin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:37:42 -0700

Hello NVo3 WG,

We had good sessions of three interim meetings held on 11th Sept, Oct 2nd
and Oct 21st, respectively. This email is to solicit slot requests for
presenting in the NVo3 WG session of IETF 91 to be held in Honolulu, HI.
Final agenda could be found at <
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda.html>

As per the agenda NVo3 WG session will be held on Monday, Nov 10th 2014
from 15:20 till 18:30 HST in Coral 2 conference room.

Kindly email me, with subject line intact, so that request could be
considered to be put on the agenda. Sooner the better. Once the NVo3 agenda
is finalized, will post it accordingly. Presenters, please ensure that all
the presentation slides/material be sent by Morning of Friday the 7th Nov.

Let me or WG chairs know if you have any questions.

cheers
-sam

---

From: Sam Aldrin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:25:14 -0700

> On Oct 21, 2014, at 10:37 AM, Sam Aldrin <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello NVo3 WG,
> 
> We had good sessions of three interim meetings held on 11th Sept, Oct 2nd and Oct 21st, respectively. This email is to solicit slot requests for presenting in the NVo3 WG session of IETF 91 to be held in Honolulu, HI. Final agenda could be found at <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda.html <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda.html>>
> 
> As per the agenda NVo3 WG session will be held on Monday, Nov 10th 2014 from 15:20 till 18:30 HST in Coral 2 conference room.
> 
> Kindly email me, with subject line intact, so that request could be considered to be put on the agenda. Sooner the better. Once the NVo3 agenda is finalized, will post it accordingly. Presenters, please ensure that all the presentation slides/material be sent by Morning of Friday the 7th Nov.
>