Subject: [nvo3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-nve-nva-cp-req-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:54:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Virtualization NVE to NVA Control Protocol Requirements
        Authors         : Lawrence Kreeger
                          Dinesh Dutt
                          Thomas Narten
                          David Black
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-nve-nva-cp-req-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The document "Problem Statement: Overlays for Network Virtualization"
   discusses the needs for network virtualization using overlay networks
   in highly virtualized data centers.  The problem statement outlines a
   need for control protocols to facilitate running these overlay
   networks.  This document outlines the high level requirements to be
   fulfilled by the control protocols related to building and managing
   the mapping tables and other state information used by the Network
   Virtualization Edge to transmit encapsulated packets across the
   underlying network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-nve-nva-cp-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-nve-nva-cp-req-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-nve-nva-cp-req-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/