Subject: [nvo3] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-04.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:32:46 -0500

Hi all,

This version contains all revisions as presented today at the Interim #3 call.

Comments are welcome.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip
Revision:       04
Title:          Virtual Machine Mobility Protocol Using Distributed
Registrations
Document date:  2014-10-21
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-04
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new IP level protocol for seamless virtual
   machine mobility in data centers.  Source network virtualization edge
   registers the newly created virtual machine with the centrally
   available management node.  When the virtual machine moves to the
   destination network virtualization edge, the destination network
   virtualization edge updates the virtual machine record in the
   management node.  Management node sends registration message to all
   previous source network virtualization edges in order to direct the
   ongoing traffic to the destination network virtualization edge.  Hot,
   warm and and cold virtual machine mobility and intra data center and
   inter data center virtual machine mobility solutions are presented.