Subject: [nvo3] New Version Notification for draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:11:42 -0600

Hi all,

We submitted a revision to the draft as follows.
Your comments are appreciated.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking
Revision:       01
Title:          Quality of Service Marking in Virtual eXtensible Local
Area Network
Document date:  2014-11-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-01

Abstract:
   The Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network enables multiple tenants to
   operate in a data center.  Each tenant needs to be assigned a
   priority group to prioritize their traffic.  Cloud carriers wish to
   use quality of service to differentiate different applications.  For
   these purposes, six bits are assigned in the eXtensible Local Area
   Network header.  How these bits are assigned and are processed in the
   network are explained in detail.