Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-01.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:32:31 -0700

Changes from 00
  - Moved motivation section earlier in the draft and expanded it
  - ILA addresses (locators) are only used in destination addresses
  - Description the networking virtualization architecture with
reference to NVo3 arch
  - Moved techniques to generate task identifiers to the appendix
  - Update email address

Posted to v6ops also.

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-01.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-nvo3-ila
Revision:       01
Title:          Identifier-locator addressing for network virtualization
Document date:  2015-10-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          30
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-nvo3-ila/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-01

Abstract:
   This specification describes identifier-locator addressing (ILA) in
   IPv6 for network virtualization. Identifier-locator addressing
   differentiates between location and identity of a network node. Part
   of an address expresses the immutable identity of the node, and
   another part indicates the location of the node which can be dynamic.
   Identifier-locator addressing can be used to efficiently implement
   overlay networks for network virtualization

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat