Subject: [nvo3] FWD: New Version Notification for draft-chen-nvo3-vxlan-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:49:49 +0800

Hi, We submit a draft about VxLAN YANG data model based on product 
implementation.  Comments are welcomed.

Change from 00 version:

(1)Correct the YANG data model based on IETF yan validate tool.

(2)Add operational state model

(3)Adjust some nodes definition.

Regards.
Fangwei.

[email-masked] 
2015-10-13 09:41

收件人
"Ran Chen" <[email-masked]>, "Zu Qiang" <[email-masked]>, 
"Mallik Mahalingam" <[email-masked]>, "Fangwei Hu" 
<[email-masked]>, "fangwei hu" <[email-masked]>
抄送

主题
New Version Notification for draft-chen-nvo3-vxlan-yang-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-chen-nvo3-vxlan-yang-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fangwei Hu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:                            draft-chen-nvo3-vxlan-yang
Revision:                01
Title:                           YANG Data Model for VxLAN Protocol
Document date:           2015-10-12
Group:                           Individual Submission
Pages:                           15
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-nvo3-vxlan-yang-01.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-nvo3-vxlan-yang/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-nvo3-vxlan-yang-01
Diff:           
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-nvo3-vxlan-yang-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for VxLAN protocol.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat