Subject: [nvo3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-matsuhira-me6e-fp-00.txt

From: Naoki Matsuhira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:16:28 +0900

This is new proposal for nvo3.

I think nvo3 might find this interesting.

Regards,

Naoki Matsuhira

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-matsuhira-me6e-fp-00.txt
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 22:22:53 -0700
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Naoki Matsuhira <[email-masked]>, Naoki Matsuhira
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-matsuhira-me6e-fp-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Naoki Matsuhira and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-matsuhira-me6e-fp
Revision:	00
Title:		Multiple Ethernet - IPv6 address mapping encapsulation - fixed
prefix
Document date:	2015-10-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-me6e-fp-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-me6e-fp/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-me6e-fp-00

Abstract:
   This document specifies Multiple Ethernet - IPv6 address mapping
   encapsulation - fixed prefix (ME6E-FP) base specification.  ME6E-FP
   makes expantion ethernet network over IPv6 backbone network with
   encapsuation technoogy.  And also, E6ME-FP can stack multiple
   Ethernet networks.  ME6E-FP work on own routing domain.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat