Subject: [nvo3] FW: New Version Notification for draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 14:48:55 +0800

Hi all，

We have update the NVO3 control plane protocol VNTP draft to version 03. 

We detailed the protocol, and modified some format of the protocol. And 
some comments were reflected in the draft. 

Any comments and feedback are still welcome. Many thanks!

Best Regards.
Ting

----- 转发人 敖婷071246/user/zte_ltd 时间 2015/10/20 14:40 -----

发件人:         [email-masked]
收件人:         "Ting Ao" <[email-masked]>, "Zhongyu Gu" 
<[email-masked]>, "fangwei hu" <[email-masked]>, "Fangwei 
Hu" <[email-masked]>, "Bhumip Khasnabish" <[email-masked]>, "Ting 
Ao" <[email-masked]>, "Bhumip Khasnabish" <[email-masked]>, "Zhongyu 
Gu" <[email-masked]>, 
日期:   2015/10/19 16:40
主题:   New Version Notification for draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-03.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ting Ao and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:                            draft-gu-nvo3-vntp
Revision:                03
Title:                           Virtual Network Transport Protocol (VNTP)
Document date:           2015-10-19
Group:                           Individual Submission
Pages:                           12
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-vntp/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the overlay Virtual Network Transport
   Protocol (VNTP), which defines the interactions between NVE and NVA/
   NVE and the relevant message to support virtual network
   implementation.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat