Subject: [nvo3] IETF97 NVO3 agenda

From: Ignas Bagdonas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 00:39:12 +0000

Working group,

NVO3 is meeting today and tomorrow, the final agenda is listed below.

Wednesday November 16th, 13:30-15:00, 90 minutes
-----
1. Welcome, Agenda Bashing, Status Update
WG Chairs (15 min)

2. IEEE 802.1Qcn (VDP extension for NVO3) status update
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req/
Pat Thaler (5 min)

3. VXLAN YANG Data Model
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-nvo3-vxlan-yang/
Fangwei Hu (10 min)

4. BFD for VXLAN
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan/
Greg Mirsky (10 min)

5. Round table discussions
(50 min)

Thursday November 17th, 13:30-15:00, 90 minutes
-----
1. OAM Header for use in Overlay Networks
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header/
Greg Mirsky (10 min)

2. On-demand Continuity Check (CC) and Connectivity Verification (CV) for Overlay Networks
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-demand-cc-cv/
Greg Mirsky (10 min)

3. Report back on round table discussions
WG Chairs (70 min)