Subject: [nvo3] IETF97 NVO3 agenda

From: Ignas Bagdonas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 17:13:38 +0000

Dear working group,

Agenda for upcoming IETF97 NVO3 meetings has been posted at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/97/agenda/nvo3

Wednesday November 16th, 13:30-15:00, 90 minutes
-----
1. Welcome, Agenda Bashing, Status Update
WG Chairs (15 min)

2. VXLAN YANG Data Model
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-nvo3-vxlan-yang/
Fangwei Hu (10 min)

3. BFD for VXLAN
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan/
Greg Mirsky (10 min)

4. Round table discussions
(55min)

Thursday November 17th, 13:30-15:00, 90 minutes
-----
1. OAM Header for use in Overlay Networks
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header/
Greg Mirsky (10 min)

2. On-demand Continuity Check (CC) and Connectivity Verification (CV) 
for Overlay Networks
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-demand-cc-cv/
Greg Mirsky (10 min)

3. Report back on round table discussions
WG Chairs (70 min)

Please send any comments or corrections to [email-masked]