Subject: [nvo3] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-15: (with COMMENT)

From: "Suresh Krishnan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 19:32:39 -0800

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I strongly agree with Alvaro that there is not much value in publishing
this document independently. e.g. I do not see why this use case content
cannot be included as a part of the NVO3 architecture
(draft-ietf-nvo3-arch) draft if it needs to be published at all. One of
the main issues that I have is that it is not clear who the audience of
this document is (other than the WG in its initial stages).