Subject: [nwcrg] Very preliminary NWCRG@IETF99 agenda available

From: Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 17:52:48 +0200

Dear all,

A very preliminary version of our IETF99 agenda has been uploaded, based on feedback received so far.
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/nwcrg/
Everything can still evolve… Do not hesitate to comment.

Cheers,

  Vincent

---

From: Vincent Roca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 18:24:25 +0200

Everybody,

FYI, I’ve just updated our IETF'99 agenda.
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/nwcrg/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/nwcrg/>
Regards,

  Vincent

> Le 5 juil. 2017 à 17:52, Vincent Roca <[email-masked]> a écrit :
> 
> Dear all,
>