Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hardjono-oauth-kerberos-01.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 17:36:17 -0700

Thanks to Thomas for updating this document, which I continue to think
is quite interesting and helpful...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-hardjono-oauth-kerberos-01.txt
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 13:00:01 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 support for the Kerberos V5 Authentication
Protocol
	Author(s)       : T. Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-kerberos-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-12-08

This draft proposes an OAuth2.0 profile for Kerberos v5.  We compare
the Kerberos protocol flow with the OAuth protocol flow and as far as
possible map the relevant parameters in Kerberos to OAuth parameters.
We propose the use of the OAuth 2.0 message flows and its tokens to
carry Kerberos TGTs and Service Tickets in an opaque manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardjono-oauth-kerberos-01.txt

---

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 10:07:18 -0500

Thanks Peter,

I believe there is genuine interest in Enterprises in seeing OAuth 
interoperate with existing security infra. Hopefully I can add more to 
the draft in the near future.

/thomas/

__________________________________________

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
> Of Peter Saint-Andre
> Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 7:36 PM
> To: OAuth WG
> Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hardjono-oauth-kerberos-
> 01.txt
>