Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 09:17:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Mutual TLS Client Authentication and Certificate Bound Access Tokens
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-01-30

Abstract:
   This document describes Transport Layer Security (TLS) mutual
   authentication using X.509 certificates as a mechanism for OAuth
   client authentication to the authorization sever as well as for
   certificate bound sender constrained access tokens as a method for a
   protected resource to ensure that an access token presented to it by
   a given client was issued to that client by the authorization server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 10:19:27 -0700

Updated to use the boilerplate from RFC 8174. No other changes in this
revision.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 10:17 AM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-07.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Mutual TLS Client Authentication and
Certificate Bound Access Tokens
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
        Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-07.txt
        Pages           : 20
        Date            : 2018-01-30

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

-- 
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you.*