Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Digest, Vol 111, Issue 36

From: "Donald F Coffin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 19:34:39 -0500

+1

Additionally, RFC 6749 states it SHOULD only be passed in the body as a last
resort and only if using the HTTP Authorization header is NOT possible.  

Best regards,

Don

Donald F. Coffin

Founder/CTO

REMI Networks

2335 Dunwoody Xing #E

Dunwoody, GA 30338-8221

Phone:      (949) 636-8571

Email:       [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: OAuth [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: January 29, 2018 04:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: OAuth Digest, Vol 111, Issue 36

Send OAuth mailing list submissions to
        [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of OAuth digest..."