Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-oauth-par-08

From: Meral Shirazipour via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 16:53:04 -0700

Reviewer: Meral Shirazipour
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review Team
(Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for the IETF
Chair.  Please treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-oauth-par-08

Reviewer: Meral Shirazipour
Review Date: 2021-06-06
IETF LC End Date: 2021-06-08
IESG Telechat date: NA

Summary: This draft is ready to be published as Standards Track RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
-[Page 4], Sec 1.1, "because the the request "---->"because the request "

Best Regards,
Meral Shirazipour

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:57:36 -0600

Thanks for the review, Meral. We'll get that issue fixed in the next
revision.

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._