Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: Request for Feedback and Interest: FedID CG charter review

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 00:26:43 -0400

During the Federated Identity and Browser Workshop
<https://github.com/WICG/WebID/tree/main/meetings/2021> on May 25 & 26, we
collectively decided to spin up a new community group focused on federated
authentication. Several of us took the action to draft a charter for such a
group, and we’d like your feedback.

The draft charter is available here
<https://github.com/hlflanagan/fedidcg> (we’ll
have a proper repository once the group is actually formed) and issues
against the draft are more than welcome.

I’d like to have a call with anyone interested to make sure we’ve captured
the important bits for this iteration. If you are interested in
participating on that call, please fill out the doodle poll
<https://doodle.com/poll/tedfpmkrymcc2dgz> by Monday, 28 June. I will
respond to this message with information on whatever date/time is chosen at
CoB (US Pacific time) on the 28th.

Thanks for your interest!

Heather Flanagan — Translator of Geek to Human
https://sphericalcowconsulting.com

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 19:52:38 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Rifaat Shekh-Yusef* <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Subject: Fwd: Request for Feedback and Interest: FedID CG charter review
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Heather Flanagan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: Request for Feedback and Interest: FedID CG charter review
To: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>

And here’s the follow up:

The Doodle poll has spoken! The call to discuss the draft charter is
scheduled for Tuesday, 6 July 2021 @ 13:00 UTC (06:00 PDT, 09:00 EDT, 15:00
CEST). An .ics file is attached, but in case the mailing list software does
not support attachments, details are below:

Topic: FedID CG Charter Review
Time: Jul 6, 2021 06:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81033154512?pwd=TU9tMW9jMUkzMXB2bEFQK3dJazJxdz09

Meeting ID: 810 3315 4512
Passcode: 942941
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81033154512#,,,,*942941# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81033154512#,,,,*942941# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
 +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
 +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
 +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
 +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
 +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
 +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 810 3315 4512
Passcode: 942941
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kC1t7VQq9

Join by Skype for Business
https://us02web.zoom.us/skype/81033154512

Heather Flanagan — Translator of Geek to Human
https://sphericalcowconsulting.com
On Jun 24, 2021, 9:23 PM -0700, Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <
[email-masked]>, wrote:

Thanks Heather! Will do.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 5:34 PM Heather Flanagan <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Rifaat -
>
> Would you be so kind as to forward this to the OAuth2.0 working group,
> please?
>
> ------
>
> (Apologies for the cross-posting.)
>
> <https://github.com/WICG/WebID/tree/main/meetings/2021> on May 25 & 26,
> we collectively decided to spin up a new community group focused on
> federated authentication. Several of us took the action to draft a charter
> for such a group, and we’d like your feedback.
>
> <https://github.com/hlflanagan/fedidcg> (we’ll have a proper repository
> once the group is actually formed) and issues against the draft are more
> than welcome.
>