Subject: [OAUTH-WG] WG Last Call for the Authorization Server Issuer Identification document

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 08:47:14 -0400

All,

This is to start a *WG Last Call *for the *Authorization Server Issuer
Identification* document, that ends *June 23rd*.
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-iss-auth-resp-01.html

Please, review the document and provide your feedback on the mailing list.
A feedback that states that you have reviewed the document and have no
concerns would also be very helpful.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Warren Parad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 17:25:51 +0200

Reviewed, no concerns.

Warren Parad

Founder, CTO
Secure your user data with IAM authorization as a service. Implement
Authress <https://authress.io/>.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 2:48 PM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>