Subject: [Ohttp] Lars Eggert's No Objection on charter-ietf-ohttp-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Lars Eggert via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 05:27:43 -0700

Lars Eggert has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ohttp-00-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ohttp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please add milestones.

I assume below is about IP addresses, hence the suggested rephrasing:

- through these interactions, especially source addresses. Even without client
+ through these interactions, especially source IP addresses. Even without client
+                                               +++

- correlating requests from the same client over time.
-                                    ^^^ ^^
+ correlating requests from the same IP address over time.
+                                    ^^^^^^^ ^^

> The OHTTP working group will define the Oblivious HTTP protocol, a method of
> encapsulating HTTP requests and responses that provides protected, low-latency
> exchanges.

"Low-latency" isn't really capturing it, since OHTTP will most likely add some
 additional latency compared to a direct HTTP transaction. Maybe "that provides
 protected exchanges with minimal added latency"?