Subject: [Openpgp-dt] 2022-04-05 openpgp design team meeting

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 13:41:51 +0100

OpenPGP Design Team Meeting 2022-04-05 1230 UTC

Present
- Justus
- gniibe
- Stephen

Agenda
- Actions from IETF-113
- Usual MRs etc.

Notes
- We didn't hit a quorum, due to some known unavailability and the usual 
stuff that happens when you switch the time of a regular meeting;-(
- gniibe added a comment to issue#22, will send mail to list

---

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 06:52:59 -0700

> OpenPGP Design Team Meeting 2022-04-05 1230 UTC
 […]
> stuff that happens when you switch the time of a regular meeting;-(

Hi folks--

sorry that i contributed to missing the quorum, i actually had an alarm
fail for reasons i don't currently understand.

thanks Justus and gniibe and Stephen for making it as planned, and
thanks gniibe and Justus for commenting on #22.

There are a number of open Merge Requests (MRs) that, if merged, should
resolve about 9 of the outstanding 49 issues.  Many of the MRs are
relatively small and simple.

Of the issues with no MR attached, and which are not tagged"
unchartered, there are about 30 left.  We should try to dispose of them.

I'd like to propose that everyone on the DT should try to take the
following steps this week:

- Review at least three open MRs.  Either approve, indicate that it
  needs some work, or disapprove (thumbs-down).  If you disapprove,
  please leave a short note on the MR explaining why.  If you think it
  just needs some work, please explain -- or, even better, offer
  concrete suggestions that would satisfy you.

- Review at least three open issues -- preferably ones that don't
  currently have an MR associated with them, and are not marked
  "unchartered" -- and indicate how you think we should dispose of them
  (needs MR, close without MR), and why.

- Open at least one MR that attempts to close an open issue, if you've
  managed to identify one that you think needs an MR.

If you run into any trouble doing the above steps, please send a note --
either to the chairs, so we can help get you unblocked, or to the list
if you think there's a larger concern that the whole DT needs to know
about.

Let's get this draft out the door!

      --dkg