Subject: interoperability testing of OpenPGP

From: John W Noerenberg II <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 11:38:51 -0800

I'm investigating the possibility of hosting an openpgp 
interoperability testing workshop (there's another name for this, but 
Pillsbury seems to think it is improper for other organizations to 
use it) at Qualcomm in our San Diego facilities.  I'd like to know 
how many people would be interested in participating, particularly 
those willing to come in person.  Please respond to me personally 
(rather than litter the mailing list).  I'll summarize and report 
back.

Phil Zimmerman and I have discussed this, and it would be in 
connection with the OpenPGP Consortium he is organizing.  This has 
particular value for this WG, since it will help us assess where we 
stand w/r/t DRAFT status for rfc2440.  I am hopeful there will be 
several willing and able to participate!

best,
-- 

john noerenberg
[email-masked]
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Peace of mind isn't at all superficial, really.  It's the whole thing.
   That which produces it is good maintenance; that which disturbs it
   is poor maintenance.
   -- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert M. Pirsig, 1974
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------