Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: New Liaison Statement, "NGN Management Focus Group"

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:01:38 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Jones (ITU-T SG 4) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 10:57 PM
To: Romascanu, Dan (Dan); David Kessens
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Liaison Statement, "NGN Management Focus Group" 

Title: NGN Management Focus Group
Submission Date: 2007-02-21
URL of the IETF Web page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=299 

From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 4) <[email-masked]>
To: IETF OAM Area(Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>, David Kessens
<[email-masked]>)
Cc: [email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
Reponse Contact: [email-masked]
[email-masked]
Technical Contact: [email-masked]
Purpose: Information and Action
Body: This liaison statement informs you about the current state and the
plans of the NGN Management Focus Group (NGNMFG). 
This focus group was established in September 2004 to organize and
undertake a centralized approach regarding specification of NGN
Management related to FCAPS interfaces, in particular to support NGN
Release 1. Under the provisions of ITU-T Recommendation A.7, the NGNMFG
was organized under the sponsorship of SG 4. 
Since its inception, the NGNMFG has worked on its main deliverable, the
NGN Management Roadmap. Recently version 3.1 was completed.
The NGNMFG reported about the progress of its activities to the February
2007 SG 4 meeting. At this meeting, SG 4, decided to continue the NGNMFG
under modified terms of reference, justified in part by the need for
additional deliverables.
The most recent version of the Roadmap document and the terms of
reference under which the NGNMFG will continue its operation (v5.0) are
available from the public part of the ITU-T SG 4 website:
http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com04/ngn-mfg/index.html
In order to support the role of the NGN Management Roadmap document as a
complete and comprehensive set of NGN Management specifications, you are
kindly requested to bring any related specification activities in your
organizations to the attention of the NGNMFG.
Any participants of your organization that are interested in NGNMFG
activities and documentation are invited to register as indicated at the
aforementioned website.
Attachment(s):
     NGN Management Focus Group - body text
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file401.doc)

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area