Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 68th IETF Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:05:38 +0200

Please take into consideration the announcement below. 

This applies also the submissions of I-Ds related to mini-BOFs in the
OPS Area. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 7:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 68th IETF
Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic 

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 68th IETF Meeting
in Prague, Czech Republic:

February 26th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
February 26th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate
WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The Secretariat
would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, February 19th at
9:00 AM ET.

March 5th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, March 5th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory
or announced until on or after Monday, March 19th at 9:00 AM ET, when
Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until the last
minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 68th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_68.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area