Subject: [OPS-AREA] OPSAREA Open Meeting - WG Status reports

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:16:59 +0200

Other areas in the IETF use part of their time in the open meeting for a
short round-up of reports from the WG chairs concerning the status of
each WG (charter changes, documents submitted to the IESG, documents
published, hot items, etc.) 

As the agenda for the Dublin OPSAREA meeting is relatively loose, I
would suggest that we try this as an experiment, allocating a max of 3
minutes for each WG for a short status report. I know that this is an
extra-task for WG chairs in a busy week, but I imagine that each of you
is capable of speaking about his WG status without too much special
preparation. If you want you can prepare one slide, but I would not make
this a mandatory requirements. Also, if there are WGs not meeting in
Dublin and no chair is present, the chairs still may send to the ADs a
short mail report or one slide to be presented in the meeting. 

Feedback is welcome, especially if you see a big problem in deciding
that late on this addition to the agenda.   

Thanks and Regards,

Dan
 
_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area