Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: LDAP BOF requested

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:42:16 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Kurt Zeilenga
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 6:18 PM
To: Apps Discuss
Subject: LDAP BOF requested

FYI, an BOF has been requested to discuss the formation of a new WG to
undertake LDAP standardization tasks, including revision of existing
specifications and engineering of new LDAP extensions.

A BOF description is available at:
http://www.openldap.org/lists/ietf-ldapbis/200809/msg00004.html

This BOF is being discussed on [email-masked] (primary) and
[email-masked]
  lists.  Those interested in participating in the BOF (if approved),
and a new LDAP WG (if approved) are encouraged to express their
interest.

-- Kurt
_______________________________________________
Apps-Discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss
_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area