Subject: [OPS-AREA] Timeline for Scheduling BOFs for Minneapolis

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:09:05 +0200

The deadlines for IETF-73 are approaching fast. In particular, if people
are thinking of BOFs they should be talking to the ADs as soon as
possible. Here's the published timetable:

September 15, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working
Group meetings and for preliminary BOF proposals to ADs at 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC/GMT).
September 29, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to Area Directors to
schedule BOFs at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
October 6, Monday - Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve BOF
requests at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

As usual, known BOFs will be listed at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki. So far we have not gotten any
proposal for OPS Area. If anything is in cooking please let us know as
soon as you can, but not later than this schedule shows. 

We shall also allow for mini-BOF sessions in the OPS Area Open meeting
as we have done for the last few sessions. These do not have such firm a
schedule, but of course the sooner we hear about them the better.

Dan
_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area