Subject: [OPS-AREA] Important Dates for IETF 79

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:31:31 +0200

Important dates for the Beijing IETF: 

2010-09-13 (Monday): Cutoff date for BOF proposal requests to Area
Directors at 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC). To request a BOF, please see
instructions on Requesting a BOF. 
2010-09-27 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group
meetings at 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC). To request a Working Group session,
use the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool. 
2010-09-27 (Monday): Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve BOFs at
17:00 PT (24:00 UTC). 
2010-10-06 (Wednesday): Preliminary agenda published for comment. 
2010-10-11 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC). 
2010-10-11 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC). 
2010-10-15 (Friday): Final agenda to be published. 
2010-10-18 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool. 
2010-10-25 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(24:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool. 
2010-10-27 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(24:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool. 
2010-11-01 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(01:00 Tuesday, November 02 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials
Management Tool. 

Note that the first two cutoff dates (BOF requests, WG meetings
scheduling) are very close. 

Also, although the draft WG agendas are required later in the process we
strongly prefer that all OPS WGs submit draft agendas together with the
request to schedule meetings.

Regards,

Ron and Dan