Subject: [OPS-AREA] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt> (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Procedures for the Management of the Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number Registry) to BCP

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:30:36 +0100

Hi,

I just want to make people aware of this IETF last call for an update of
the IANA procedures for registration of Service Name and Transport
protocol port numbers.

Best Regards

Magnus Westerlund

-------- Ursprungligt meddelande --------
Ämne: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt> (Internet
Assigned	Numbers Authority (IANA) Procedures for the Management of the
Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number Registry) to BCP
Datum: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:26:03 +0100
Från: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Till: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Kopia: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Area Working Group WG
(tsvwg) to consider the following document:
- 'Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Procedures for the
   Management of the Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number
   Registry'
  <draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-02-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce