Subject: [opsarea-chairs] Fwd: OFF from the end of the IETF till Sept 2nd

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 21:24:06 +0200

Resending to the correct and updated OPS WG chairs mailer 
([email-masked])
Sorry for the potential duplicates

Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	OFF from the end of the IETF till Sept 2nd
Date: 	Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:43:39 +0200
From: 	Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

[bcc'ed IESG and the OPS WG chairs]

As the subject says: I'm off from the end of the IETF till Sept 2nd,
with limited email access.

I'm sure the Internet is in good hands with you, and that it can survive
without me.

However, if my attention is required,  my mobile is: +32 478 681049.
An epage with "read email subject <bla>" might be a good way to reach me.
Alternatively, I'm available during this week.

Regards, Benoit