Subject: [OPSAWG] status SNMP context engineid discovery draft

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 22:03:46 +0200

Hi,

I have posted the context engineID discovery draft as

    draft-ietf-opsawg-snmp-engineid-discovery-00.txt

(last version was draft-schoenw-snmp-discover-02.txt). I believe the
document is fairly complete - this version incorporates mostly
editorial and formatting changes.

It would be nice to have people read and review this document. If you
take away all the boilerplate and references, then there are about 5
pages left to be read. If you read the document and you feel it is
ready for WG last call, let the chairs know about it.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg