Subject: [OPSAWG] Accept as Working Group Document

From: "Seely, Ted A [CTO]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:58:35 -0500

All,

At IETF 72 in Dublin there were presentations made on SNMP notifications and
SYSLOG, specifically;

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/slides/opsawg-1.pdf

There was consensus within meeting room to accept the documents as working
group documents.

The chairs are asking the mailing list for comments and consensus to accept
as working group documents;

draft-schoenw-syslog-msg-mib-00.txt
< http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-schoenw-syslog-msg-mib-00.txt >

draft-marinov-syslog-snmp-02.txt
< http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-marinov-syslog-snmp-02.txt >

(Note the -01 version of the Marinov doc is still posted, and it should be
-02 sometime today.)

Thanks

Scott & Ted

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg