Subject: [OPSAWG] pmDemandEnergyParametersIntervalMode in claise-energy-monitoring-mib-04

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:45:06 +0900

Dear Benoit,

[My apologies for if this is a repost. Previous posting seems to have failed.]
I had a question about how to use pmDemandEnergyParametersIntervalMode.
We have already talked the question about it in Maastricht, but I am not
sure I understand it.
In pmDemandEnergyParametersTable, are pmIndex and
pmDemandEnergyParametersIntervalMode the one-on-one relationships?
I assume that there may be the case that both 'period' and 'total' are
necessary at an object of 'PmIndex'.

        pmDemandEnergyParametersIntervalMode OBJECT-TYPE
          SYNTAX          INTEGER  {
                              period(1),
                              sliding(2),
                              total(3)
                          }

Don't we need to define two or more modes of
pmDemandEnergyParametersIntervalMode in one object?

Best regards,
Minoru