Subject: [OPSAWG] New mailing list for discussing the creation of an Energy Management Working Group

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 08:18:01 +0000

Dear all,

The IETF secretary has set up a new mailing list for discussing the creation
of an Energy Management (eman) Working Group. The list is called
[email-masked]. Main goal for now is discussing the charter proposal.

If you are interested in joining this activity, please subscribe to the new
list at https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman

After our discussions at the last IETF meeting, Benoit and I revised the
charter proposal. We will send the revised version and an overview of the
current related I-Ds to the list in a few days after giving people the
chance to subscribe before the discussion starts.

Thanks,

    Juergen

------ forwarded message
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:25:03 -0700
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>, Juergen Quittek
<[email-masked]>
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: eman -- Discussions about the creation  of
an Energy Management Working Group

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/eman/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eman

Description: Discussions about the creation of an Energy Management
Working Group.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.

------ end of forwarded message