Subject: [OPSAWG] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-02.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 08:44:22 +1300

Hi,

We've updated this draft (problem statement for distributed autonomous
configuration) following the comments we got in Vancouver, and we'd
be interested in discussion here.

We will also be following up this work in the IRTF Network Management
research group, in the context of a more general approach to
autonomous networks. However, comments from a practical viewpoint
would be most welcome.

  Brian + co-authors

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-02.txt
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 11:23:25 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Configuration Negotiation Problem Statement and Requirements
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Yuanbin Yin
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-01-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a problem statement and general requirements
   for distributed autonomous configuration of multiple aspects of
   networks, in particular carrier networks.  The basic model is that
   network elements need to negotiate configuration settings with each
   other to meet overall goals.  The document describes a generic
   negotiation behavior model.  The document also reviews whether
   existing management and configuration protocols may be suitable for
   autonomic networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-- 
Regards
   Brian Carpenter
   http://orcid.org/0000-0001-7924-6182