Subject: [OPSAWG] Call for OpsAWG agenda items.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:22:59 -0500

Hi all,

The London meeting is fast approaching, and we are organizing the agenda.
If you'd like a slot, please let us know a: what you want to discuss
and b: amount of time you need. A pointer to on-list discussions on
the topic would not hurt either!

A reminder:
In order to get agenda time, you need to have had some on-list
discussions about the subject. Face to face meeting time is best used
for discussing and closing issues, not introducing new work, etc.
If we have an abundance of free time we might make some exceptions,
but don't count on this, get your on-list discussions going now...

Reminder:
2014-02-14 (Friday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all
drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool.

Thank you,
W