Subject: [OPSAWG] Reminder about IPR relating to draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 01:41:47 +0800

Dear opsawg WG,

Be not alarmed.
This email was created to satisfy RFC 6702 "Promoting Compliance with
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)"
(http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6702.txt).

The authors of draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac have asked for a
Working Group Last Call. While running the Working Group Last Call, we
would like to check whether any claims of Intellectual Property Rights
(IPR) on the document have not yet been disclosed.

Are you personally aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac?  If so, has this IPR been
disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?
(See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378 for more details.)

If you are a document author or listed contributor on this document,
please reply to this email regardless of whether or not you are
personally aware of any relevant IPR.  We might not be able to advance
this document to the next stage until we have received a reply from
each author and listed contributor.

If you are on the opsawg WG email list but are not an author or listed
contributor for this document, you are reminded of your opportunity
for a voluntary IPR disclosure under BCP 79.  Please do not reply
unless you want to make such a voluntary disclosure.

Online tools for filing IPR disclosures can be found at
<http://www.ietf.org/ipr/file-disclosure>.

Thanks,
Warren Kumari
(as opsawg WG co-chair)

---

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:35:50 +0800

Hello all

I am not aware of any IPR about this,
thanks

-Hui

2014-04-08 1:41 GMT+08:00 Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>

---

From: Rong Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:56:52 +0800

Hello all,

My gsta(china telecom) email doesn't work out as well, so I resend again
and conform that I am not awared of any IPR on this document

Cheers.

Rong Zhang

---

From: Matsushima Satoru <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:05:10 +0900

Hello Warren, all,

I'm not aware of any IPR regarding this document.

regards,
--satoru

---

From: "Rajesh Pazhyannur (rpazhyan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:12:17 +0000

Hello Warren

I am not aware of any IPR regarding this document.

Regards

Rajesh

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 2:41 AM, Warren Kumari <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Dear opsawg WG,

Be not alarmed.

Thanks,
Warren Kumari
(as opsawg WG co-chair)

---

From: Xueli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 01:30:30 +0000

Hi all

I read this draft, I think it is ready for WGLC.

Some editor comments should be fixed.

1 section 3.3, last sentence of the first paragraph, "the configures" -> "configures"
2 section 4.1 "Messaage"->"Message"

Regards
Li Xue

>-----Original Message-----
>From: OPSAWG [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Warren Kumari
>Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 1:42 AM
>To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
>Subject: [OPSAWG] Reminder about IPR relating to
>draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac
>
>Dear opsawg WG,
>
>Be not alarmed.