Subject: [OPSAWG] Reminder about IPR relating to draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-cds

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 01:54:35 +0800

Dear opsawg WG,

Be not alarmed.

The authors of draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-cds have asked for it to be
adopted as a opsawg document -- we would like to check whether any
claims of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) on the document have not
yet been disclosed.

Are you personally aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-cds?  If so, has this IPR been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules?
(See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378 for more details.)

If you are a document author or listed contributor on this document,
please reply to this email regardless of whether or not you are
personally aware of any relevant IPR.

If you are on the opsawg WG email list but are not an author or listed
contributor for this document, you are reminded of your opportunity
for a voluntary IPR disclosure under BCP 79.  Please do not reply
unless you want to make such a voluntary disclosure.

Online tools for filing IPR disclosures can be found at
<http://www.ietf.org/ipr/file-disclosure>.

---

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:36:16 +0800

Hello all

I am not aware of any IPR about this,
thanks

-Hui

2014-04-08 1:54 GMT+08:00 Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>

---

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:45:00 +0800

Hello,

Speaking as one of the listed authors, I am not aware of any IPR about
this draft.

Many thanks,
zhen

---

From: Rong Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:55:42 +0800

Hello all,

My gsta(china telecom) email doesn't work out, so I resend again and
conform that I am not awared of any IPR on this document

Cheers.

Rong Zhang

---

From: "Rajesh Pazhyannur (rpazhyan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:13:12 +0000

Hello Warren

I am not aware of any IPR related to this document.

Regards

Rajesh

-----Original Message-----
From: OPSAWG [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Warren Kumari
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 10:55 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [OPSAWG] Reminder about IPR relating to draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-cds

Dear opsawg WG,

Be not alarmed.

The authors of draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-cds have asked for it to be adopted as a opsawg document -- we would like to check whether any claims of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) on the document have not yet been disclosed.

Are you personally aware of any IPR that applies to draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-cds?  If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?
(See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378 for more details.)

If you are a document author or listed contributor on this document, please reply to this email regardless of whether or not you are personally aware of any relevant IPR.

If you are on the opsawg WG email list but are not an author or listed contributor for this document, you are reminded of your opportunity for a voluntary IPR disclosure under BCP 79.  Please do not reply unless you want to make such a voluntary disclosure.

Online tools for filing IPR disclosures can be found at <http://www.ietf.org/ipr/file-disclosure>.