Subject: [OPSAWG] Call for Presentation in Chicago

From: Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 05:53:59 +0000

Hi WG,

The OPSAWG meeting is scheduled on Thursday, Afternoon Session I 1300-1500, according to the final agenda.
Please send your request to the chairs for your presentation.

Best,
Tianran

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 11:20:42 +0800

Dear WG Chairs,
A time slot for 5 minutes is requested to report the status of draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community, which was recently adopted as a working group item. The abstract of this draft is shown below.

This draft specifies an extension to the IPFIX information model
   defined in [RFC7012] to export the BGP community [RFC1997]
   information.  Three information elements, bgpCommunity,
   bgpSourceCommunityList and bgpDestinationCommunityList, are
   introduced in this document to carry the BGP community information.
   bgpCommunity, containing exactly one BGP community value, is used to
   consist the list in bgpSourceCommunityList and
   bgpDestinationCommunityList, which are corresponding to a specific
   flow's source IP and destination IP respectively.

Best Regards,

[email-masked]
--------------------------------------
Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]> Mon, 06 March 2017 05:54 UTCShow header 

Hi WG,