Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 07:13:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Manufacturer Usage Description Specification
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Ralph Droms
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-05.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2017-03-08

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the necessary components to implement
   manufacturer usage descriptions (MUD).  This includes two YANG
   modules, IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP options, an LLDP TLV, a URL suffix
   specification, an X.509 certificate extension and a means to sign and
   verify the descriptions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 16:18:45 +0100

Hi,

This draft contains two small changes that are necessary for the <CODE
BEGINS> parsing, and weren't caught by nits (I also updated the changes
appendix).  With this I hope we are close to WGLC.

Eliot

On 3/8/17 4:13 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>