Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 00:21:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Manufacturer Usage Description Specification
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Ralph Droms
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-06.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2017-05-15

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a component-based architecture for manufacturer
   usage descriptions (MUD).  This includes two YANG modules, IPv4 and
   IPv6 DHCP options, an LLDP TLV, a URL suffix specification, an X.509
   certificate extension and a means to sign and verify the
   descriptions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/