Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 04:52:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Module for Network Address
    Translation (NAT) and Network Prefix Translation (NPT)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Suresh Vinapamula
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-13.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2018-02-23

Abstract:
   For the sake of network automation and the need for programming
   Network Address Translation (NAT) function in particular, a data
   model for configuring and managing the NAT is essential.  This
   document defines a YANG module for the NAT function.

   NAT44, Network Address and Protocol Translation from IPv6 Clients to
   IPv4 Servers (NAT64), Customer-side transLATor (CLAT), Stateless IP/
   ICMP Translation (SIIT), Explicit Address Mappings for Stateless IP/
   ICMP Translation (SIIT EAM), IPv6 Network Prefix Translation (NPTv6),
   and Destination NAT are covered in this document.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements with the RFC number to be assigned to
   this document:

      "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

      "RFC XXXX: A YANG Module for Network Address Translation (NAT) and
      Network Prefix Translation (NPT)"

      "reference: RFC XXXX"

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/