Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 06:23:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Module for Network Address Translation (NAT) and Network Prefix Translation (NPT)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Suresh Vinapamula
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-16.txt
	Pages           : 98
	Date            : 2018-09-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for the Network Address
   Translation (NAT) function.

   Network Address Translation from IPv4 to IPv4 (NAT44), Network
   Address and Protocol Translation from IPv6 Clients to IPv4 Servers
   (NAT64), Customer-side transLATor (CLAT), Stateless IP/ICMP
   Translation (SIIT), Explicit Address Mappings for Stateless IP/ICMP
   Translation (SIIT EAM), IPv6 Network Prefix Translation (NPTv6), and
   Destination NAT are covered in this document.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within the document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

      "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

      "RFC XXXX: A YANG Module for Network Address Translation (NAT) and
      Network Prefix Translation (NPT)"

      "reference: RFC XXXX"

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/