Subject: [OPSAWG] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 10:29:22 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

My DISCUSS moved to Alexey's ballot. My original comment is below:

I agree with Deborah's comment, and would further suggest that the lack of
modern security mechanisms in this protocol needs to be called out in the
introduction, with a reference to Section 10.

Please respond to the Gen-ART review, which makes several suggestions for
needed clarifications.

In Section 2, please use the RFC 8174 boilerplate.