Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 05:26:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Layer 3 VPN Network Model
        Authors         : Alejandro Aguado
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Victor Lopez
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Luis Angel Munoz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-00.txt
	Pages           : 96
	Date            : 2019-10-18

Abstract:
   RFC8299 defines a L3VPN Service YANG data Model (L3SM) that can be
   used for communication between customers and network operators.  Such
   model is adequate for the customer to network operator conversation
   and plays the role of a Customer Service Model, according to the
   terminology defined in RFC8309.

   There is a need for a YANG model to be used in the communication
   between the entity that interacts directly with the customer, the
   service orchestrator, (either fully automated or a human operator)
   and the entity in charge of network orchestration and control (aka
   network controller / orchestrator).

   This document proposes a L3VPN Network Yang Model (L3NM) to
   facilitate communication between a service orchestrator and a network
   controller / orchestrator.  The resulting model is called the L3VPN
   Network Model (L3NM) and provides a network-centric view of the L3VPN
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/