Subject: [OPSAWG] IPR CALL: draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 21:47:02 +0000

Authors, contributors, and WG members, as we are in WGLC for this
document, we want to solicit knowledge of any IPR that may pertain to
the draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds work.

Please state either, "no, I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this
draft" or, "yes, I am aware of IPR that applies this draft".

If there is IPR, it must be disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(i.e., RFCs 3669, 5378, and 8179).  Please indicate if this has been done.

If you have any additional details, please share those as well.

If you are an author or contributor, you must reply to indicate IPR status.

Joe

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 18:20:04 -0500

> draft" or, "yes, I am aware of IPR that applies this draft".

"no, I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

W

> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

-- 
The computing scientist’s main challenge is not to get confused by the
complexities of his own making.
  -- E. W. Dijkstra

---

From: Massimo Candela <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 01:04:37 +0100

> draft" or, "yes, I am aware of IPR that applies this draft".

no, I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Massimo