Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 10:55:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Authorized update to MUD URLs
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Wei Pan
                          Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-01-26

Abstract:
   This document provides a way for an RFC8520 Manufacturer Usage
   Description (MUD) definitions to declare what are acceptable
   replacement MUD URLs for a device.

   RFCEDITOR-please-remove: this document is being worked on at:
   https://github.com/mcr/iot-mud-acceptable-urls

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/