Subject: [OPSAWG] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-09

From: Victoria Pritchard via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 03:31:40 -0700

Reviewer: Victoria Pritchard
Review result: Has Nits

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs.
For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Document: draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-09
Reviewer: Victoria Pritchard
Review Date: 24th August 2021
Intended Status: Standards Track

Summary:
This document is basically ready for publication but has nits that should be
considered prior to publication.

Comments:
This is a concise document, indicating clearly where it fits, what it defines,
and how it should be used. Seems a good idea to have the common things in a
re-usable module.

Major Issues:
No major issues found.

Minor issues:
No minor issues found.

Nits:
In Section 3, I think it might be easier to read if each grouping was shown
individually with the accompanying explanation next to the diagram. In Section
4, I noticed some typos: In the inbound-bw feature, defines -> defined
"identity igmpv3" description states IGMPv2 adminisitrative -> administrative
(seen in a few places) "list forwarding-profile-identifier": Forwrding ->
Forwarding