Subject: [OPSEC] ICMP filtering draft

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 02:20:14 -0300

Folks,

I've submitted a new revision of our ICMP filtering draft. This 
revision basically addresses a suggestion we got from Alfred Honenes 
(off-list) and populates some of the sections.

As this is the initial version of the I-D as (draft-ietf) 
(draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-00.txt), the chairs must approve the 
doc before it shows up in the Internet-Drafts repository. Meanwhile, 
it's available at: 
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/icmp-filtering/draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-00.txt 
. You may retrieve the draft in HTML or PDF formats at: 
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/icmp-filtering/index.html

Any comments/feedback will be more than welcome.

P.S..: There's some stuff that's still in the pipeline, and that will 
hopefully make into the draft in the next revision.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1

_______________________________________________
OPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec