Subject: [Ospf-wireless-design] OSPF MANET discussions

From: "Henderson, Thomas R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:52:26 -0800

Some side meetings have been scheduled to further discuss the points
raised at the OSPF WG meeting yesterday.  I already arranged to meet
with Alvaro at 3:10 PM slot today.  Tomorrow (Thurs) at 9AM, I will also
meet with Emmanuel and perhaps Brian and Justin from NRL.  

Please come by the registration desk at those times if you want to
participate in either of these discussions.

Tom 

_______________________________________________
Ospf-wireless-design mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf-wireless-design

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:08:25 -0500

>meet with Emmanuel and perhaps Brian and Justin from NRL.  
I'll make both meetings - I was hoping to go to the sidr BOF for the 
entertainment value
but I guess that I dan pass on that since I'm not directly involved.

---

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:10:12 -0500

> but I guess that I dan pass on that since I'm not directly involved.

I'll miss the morning meeting (for sidr), but I'll be there today.

Alvaro.