Subject: about NEXT for OSPFv3

From: "Li, Ke Qin (Peter)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:22:06 +0800

Dear all,

I've read an Internet Draft "Network Engineering Extensions (NEXT) for
OSPFv3" authored by Spencer Giacalone. And I noticed that its expire date is
September 2001. I want to
know is there any new version of the draft? Is there any related draft about
this topic? Thank you very much!

I have tried to send email to the author, but my email to the address
provided in the Draft is rejected.

Keqin Li

---

From: "Manral, Vishwas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 08:37:35 -0400

Hi Keqin Li,

I do not think any new version of the draft came out after the version-02 of
the draft which expired in September 2001.

I am not aware of any draft that talks about TE extensions for OSPFv3(which
is what I guess u r looking for). Is there interest for this in the working
group rite now?

Thanks,
Vishwas

-----Original Message-----
From: Li, Ke Qin (Peter) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 2:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: about NEXT for OSPFv3

Dear all,

Keqin Li