Subject: Implementation of Opaque LSA

From: Rajendra Prasad B <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:39:52 +0530

Hi all,

I am looking for an implementation of Opaque LSAs in OSPF.

Could someone tell me where I would be able to get the code for this?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rajendra Prasad
***************************************************************************
This message is proprietary to Future Software Limited (FSL)
and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for
what it is intended.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message.
FSL accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from
the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus.
***************************************************************************

---

From: Vincent Jardin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:11:57 +0200

Hi,

You should check the Zebra's OSPFv2 support (www.zebra.org). It looks
like there is a support of the OSPF's opaque. However I do not know if
it works. There is a Zebra's OSPF API that allows other applications to
obtain the LSDB from the Zebra's OSPF daemon on
http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch/~keller/ospfapi/

Moreover, the John Moy's OSPFd release 2.0 supports the opaque LSAs, see
http://www.ospf.org/ospfd2_0/

I hope it helps,
 Vincent