Subject: Question about draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic

From: Jens Nelke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:51:59 +0200

Hi all,

Under point 2.5.8 Unreserved Bandwidth the authors mention priority
levels. But I don't really understand which priority levels they mean. I
hope someone can explain these priority levels to me.

Regards

Jens
--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Ing. Jens Nelke           Datentechnik Intercom GmbH
Entwicklung                     Frankenring 14
                                30855 Langenhagen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tel.: +49 511 978197-657        <http://www.datentechnik.com/>
Fax.: +49 511 978197-670        <mailto:[email-masked]>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<< From 1st of October 2002 Datentechnik & Ascom Transmission will
serve you as Keymile >>>

---

From: "Naidu, Venkata" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:57:42 -0400

Jens,

-> Under point 2.5.8 Unreserved Bandwidth the authors mention priority
-> levels. But I don't really understand which priority levels
-> they mean. I
-> hope someone can explain these priority levels to me.

  Look at RFC2702 sections 5.7 and 5.8.

--
Venkata.