Subject: OSPF Wireless Design Team

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 21:35:16 -0400

In an effort to move forward with the OSPFv3 extensions in support
of wireless networks (aka, MANET), we've formed a design team composed
of the authors of the various proposals (plus a couple others):

           Abhay Roy                            Thomas Henderson
           Joe Macker                            Phillip Spagnolo
           Madhavi Chandra                  Tony Przygienda
           Padma Pillay-Ensault            Thomas Clausen
           Rich Ogier

Their "rough" charter is to come to a concensus on the mechanisms
and scoping of mechanisms that should be comprise a wireless functional
tower on top of OSPFv3. This task will include agreeing on the problems
that need to be solved in OSPFv3, evaluating the proposed mechanisms,
selecting among these or other mechanisms, and making a recommendation
to the OSPF and MANET WGs.

Thanks,
------
Acee