Subject: delivery failed

From: "Post Office" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:16:35 -0500

This message has been processed by Symantec AntiVirus.

message.doc                                                                                              .scr was infected with the malicious virus W32.Mydoom!gen and has been deleted because the file cannot be cleaned.

Subject: delivery failed
From: "Post Office" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:16:35 -0500

The message was not delivered due to the following reason(s):

Your message was not delivered because the destination server was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 4 days:
Server 64.39.37.231 is not responding.

The following recipients could not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.