Subject: [OSPF] New draft: Dynamic PW routing using OSPF extensions

From: "DOLGANOW Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:40:14 -0600

Hi,

A new draft draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-
00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-
00.txt> ) has been submitted. The draft proposes a solution to
dynamically route multi-segment pseudowires in a metro area (comprising
of a single OSPF AS) using OSPF extensions. As discussed with the chairs
of both OSPF and PWE3 groups, I would like to request that you:

1. Focus any comments/discussion regarding proposed OSPF mechanisms to
the OSPF WG 

2. Focus any comment/discussion regarding applicability/usability/scope
of the OSPF-assisted solution proposed in the draft for dynamically
placing multi-segment pseudowires to the PWE3 WG.

Regards,

Andrew

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf