Subject: [OSPF] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-chen-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extension-01.txt

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:23:17 +0800

Hi folks,

We have updated the I-Ds since IETF 69th in Chicago, where we received a lot
of useful comments and suggestion. You could reach it by the following link:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extens
ion-01.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extensi
on-01.txt

Compare to rev.00, the main changes in rev.01 are listed below:

1. Wording changes in several places;

2. According to Kireeti's comments, make a clear statement: There is no OSPF
adjacency running on the inter-AS link;

3. Enhance the PCE-based scenario to explain that the AS number property of
an inter-AS TE link is needed, and clearly state that the AS number sub-TLV
is mandatory for an inter-AS TE link;

4. Add the missing part about that the local ASBR SHOULD do a "proxy"
advertisement for the backward of an inter-AS TE link;

5. Enhance the Security section.

Any feedback and comments are welcome!

Best regards,

Mach

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf