Subject: Confirm Your Email Address!!!

From: "THE CUHK.EDU.HK SUPPORT TEAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 06:54:50 -0300

Dear cuhk.edu.hk Subscriber,

We are currently carrying-out a mentainace process to your cuhk.edu.hk
account, to complete this process you must reply to this email
immediately,Your email address here (*********) and enter your password here
(*********) if you are the
rightful owner of this account.

Reply to Email: [email-masked]

This process we help us to fight against spam mails.
Failure to summit your password, will render your email address
in-active from our database.

NOTE: You will be send a password reset messenge in next seven (7)
working days after undergoing this process for security reasons.

Thank you for using cuhk.edu.hk!
THE CUHK.EDU.HK SUPPORT TEAM

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

-- 
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner
en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,
y se considera que está limpio.
For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk