Subject: Reference Number: BMW:2551256003/23

From: "INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTIONS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 05:20:43 -0500 (COT)

Reference Number: BMW:2551256003/23
INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY
in collaboration with eBay.
508, King's Road, Chelsea, London.

   Congratulations! You are the STAR PRIZE WINNER of this year! The
Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness
Promotion Department of the BMW Automobile Company in collaboration
with eBay, wishes to congratulate you on your success as the STAR
PRIZE WINNER of this year's BMW Automobile International Awareness
Promotion (IAP) held today in Madrid, Spain.

This makes you the proud owner of a brand new BMW 5 Series 550i Sport
Saloon car and a cash prize of £45,000.00 (FOURTY FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS
STERLINGS ONLY)

To collect your prize please contact our Claims Manager Richard Gray.
Please include the following information in your email:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address (the address where the prize will be received)
3.Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Country:
8.Tel.Number

Mr. Richard Gray
eBay's BMW Claims Department
EMAIL:  [email-masked]
   Phone: +44 70319 94608
             +44 7031 90 7562.

Regards,
MR. DANIEL SMITH
DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTIONS,
BMW AUTOMOBILE in colaboration with eBay.