Subject: HELLO.

From: "Mr.Jabbar Qadim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:26:23 -0500

My Dear Beloved

How are you doing? hope fine. I am very sorry to contact you like this, my 
nameis Mr.Jabbar Qadim, from Yemen, i have a very severe Oesophageal cancer 
that the doctors said will lead to death in few Months time after trying all 
medical treatment. I have given most of my assets to my family members and i 
have decided to give the other part to charity organisations. I cannot do 
this myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family 
to give some money to charity organizations,they refused and kept the 
money.I have Eighteen Million Dollars with a security company abroad and i 
want you to help me collect the 18Million Dollars and use it for charity 
works.I will also like to know if you can travel out of your country for 
this transaction since it will be better for you to meet up with the 
officials of the company.Better still you can advise me on what to do in 
other for this transaction to be successful.Let's join our head together and 
make this come successful.Am not strong to follow you up on this. You will 
take out 20% of this funds for your assistance. If you are willing to assist 
me, do contact me as soon possible.

Regards,

Mr.Jabbar Qadim

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.