Subject: [OSPF] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 13:17:02 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

If the update to RFC 5340 is kept, it should be mentioned in the
abstract.

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 20:19:57 +0000

Hi Alissa,

>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric/

This is one thing we are going to remove.
Thanks,
Acee