Subject: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 01:32:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising Tunnelling Capability in OSPF
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Bruno Decraene 
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-13

Abstract:
   Some networks use tunnels for a variety of reasons.  A large variety
   of tunnel types are defined and the ingress needs to select a type of
   tunnel which is supported by the egress.  This document defines how
   to advertise egress tunnel capabilities in OSPF Router Information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/