Subject: Increase your Bust Size Safely and Fast!

From: "Ester Gillins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 03 02:21:41 GMT

You are receiving this email
from "Potent Products 4 Men" Newsletter. If you are listed in our database,
you will receive  occasional announcements on various male-related products.
If you are receiving this email unsolicited, we wish to have you removed from
our database immediately.
Please see below for removal instructions.

Our affiliates are
often provided opt-in lists that contain some addresses that are in fact not
valid. If you are one of these persons, we apologize profusely, and can assure
you that we will take immediate action towards removing your email
address from any database at
once. Below is a 100% legitimate removal link- click it
and provide your email and you will never again receive any email
announcements from any of our affiliates.

To unsubscribe from this mailing list: click
here

igmbefwwa
vs vg uttwqv db lrgpg