Subject: [P2Prg] Kickoff meeting

From: Bill Yeager <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

We had an excellent turnout, 16 total attendees, and made very good progress
towards laying out research tracks for the group as a whole. The meeting
itself was enthusiastic, and had its share of controversy and disagreements.
What else would one expect from passionate researchers! 

After the attendees consoladate their notes, a call for participants for the
research tracks we have selected will be formulated, and sent to the list as a
whole for comments and possible additions or changes.

We have tentatively set a date for a second meeting during the early part of
April, 2004.

Although most of you missed the meeting, we have about 325 members on our
mailing list, you are *all* encouraged to contribute to the research. We
realize that this is a spare time hobby for most of you but even small
contributions are crucial to this RG's success.

Thanks,

Bill and Bobby

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg