Subject: [P2Prg] Wiki

From: Sam Joseph <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:44:58 +0900

Hi All,

Sam Joseph here.  Great to meet all of you who attended the 1st P2Prg 
meeting last Monday.  Sorry that I wasn't able to hang out afterwards 
and get to know you guys better - too many deadlines this week - 
hopefully we'll have more social time next meeting.

Anyway so as I mentioned at the meeting I have some spare wiki space 
that we can use if we feel so inclined - I started a little page at the 
following location:

http://www.neurogrid.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/PeerToPeerResearchGroup

It's not much at the moment, but I thought it better to put up 
something.  I have a lot to work on this week preparing a paper to 
summarise some different p2p simulators (including my own simulator 
software), so it might be a couple of days before I can really add much 
to this page - but then this is a wiki - feel free to add whatever you 
like.

At the moment the layout is not fancy, but I have found that Twiki is 
pretty good at supporting multiple users, image uploads, various html 
and wiki formatting etc. If the wiki becomes a popular location I can 
add some of the layout plugins that will give us better overall navigation.

Anyways, you may also be interested in another part of the wiki, 
something that has grown out of the decentralization mailing list to 
track different p2p related conferences:

http://www.neurogrid.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/PeerToPeerConferences

Also, as I mentioned in the meeting I wrote a summary of different 
meta-data strategies for p2p systems, which is the 2nd publication in 
the following page (apologies for the dodgy English in the abstract):

http://www.neurogrid.net/php/publications.php

and I have another review paper on p2p reputation systems in the 
planning stages.

Looking forward to getting some P2Prg ideas on paper ..., or as ascii, 
or ...anyways we'll see what develops.

CHEERS> SAM

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg