Subject: [P2Prg] P2PJ Call for Papers: Next Deadline 1st April

From: Sam Joseph <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:45:02 +0900

Apologies for if you receive multiple copies
------------------------------------------------------------------
                            CALL FOR PAPERS

                          Peer-to-Peer Journal

                         (http://p2pjournal.com)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Peer-to-Peer Journal (P2PJ) is a bi-monthly journal that serves as
a forum to individuals and companies interested in applying, developing,
educating, & advertising in the fields of Peer-to-Peer (P2P) and parallel
computing. The P2P Journal is currently accepting submissions of articles,
whitepapers, product reviews, discussions, and letters or short 
communications.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

         Novel Peer-to-Peer applications and systems
         P2P simulation and network/traffic mapping/topology tools
         Instant Messaging (IM)
         Collaborative Computing
         FileSharing tools and protocols
         Content Distribution Networks (CDN)
         Parallel Computing
         Grid Networks
         Cluster Architectures

For writer's guideline, see 
http://p2pjournal.com/main/p2p_writers_guideline.pdf

Important Dates
Submission Deadline for May Issue: 1st April 2004
Submission Deadline for July Issue: 1st July 2004

Please send submissions to [email-masked]

Best regards,
Raymond F. Gao, Editor-in-Chief
Daniel Brookshier, Editor
Sam Joseph, Editor

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg