Subject: [P2Prg] New P2PRG Web Page and Bibliography Project

From: Rob <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:01:48 -0400

Hello,

Please check out the new (minimalist) P2PRG webpage at:

http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/p2prg/

And more importantly, the p2p bibliography project at:

http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/p2prg/bib

--- P2P-RG Bib Project Blurb
The high level purpose of the P2P research group is to provide a report
to the IRTF as to what, if anything, should be standardized with respect
to P2P network protocols. It was clear that before any opinion could
formed, a comprehensive review of existing literature was needed. This
Bibliography project is a first step in that process. BibTeX files are
inherently useful for this task as researchers have already done all the
work of selecting and annotating relevant papers. We have simply provided
software to parse the BibTeX files into a single set of HTML pages.
---

We ask all researchers to submit your relevant BibTex files to us
for inclusion in the Bibliography page.  Submission and annotation
instructions can be found on the link above.  We take the sum of all
the bibtex files and turn it into a database of papers indexed by author
and area.

Feedback and comments are welcome,

- Rob
.

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg