Subject: [P2Prg] CFP MCIS/COMSI 2006 English & Spanish Version

From: "Khaled Masmoudi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:10:56 +0200

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CALL FOR PAPERS: MCIS/COMSI 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mexican Conference on Informatics Security 2006
Congreso Mexicano de Seguridad Informática 2006
(International Conference approved by IEEE Computer Society)
http://lssd.esimecu.ipn.mx/comsi/
November 14-17, 2006
Oaxaca, México
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Conference Aim
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Puebla Section
(IEEE Sección Puebla) and the Mexican Society of Electrical
Communications and Electronics Engineers (AMICEE), in cooperation with
the IEEE Computer Society through the Technical Committees on Security
and Privacy (TCSP) and E-Commerce (TCEC), invites you to participate and
join us during the MCIS/COMSI 2006. This Conference promote the
development of the field of Informatics Security, on the basis of the
concentration and diffusion of theoretical and practical research works
on a forum to contribute to the knowledge exchange and the construction
of collaboration networks between academic and research groups at Mexico
and abroad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submission Deadline: July 1, 2006 (electronic paper submission)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Conference Objectives
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

MCIS 2006 serves as a forum for engineers and professionals from
academia, industry and research labs, for presenting recent research
results in Informatics Security and Information Technologies. MCIS 2006
conference features prominent invited speakers as well as papers by top
researchers in the field. MCIS 2006 will include contributed technical
papers, invited papers, and panel discussions. The proceedings will be
published by IEEE-CS press.

Call for Papers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
MCIS 2006 is intended to provide an international forum for the
discussion and presentation of original ideas, recent results and
achievements by researchers, students, and system developers on issues
and challenges related to Informatics Security and Information
Technologies. Authors are encouraged to submit both theoretical and
practical results of significance. Demonstration of new
tools/applications is very desirable.

The scope of the symposium includes, but is not limited to:

• Algorithms and applications on Criptography
• Algorithms and Studies relating to cryptographic protocols
• Secure Protocols
• Algorithms and applications on Steganography
• Watermarking
• Digital Forensics
• Security Policies and models
• Forensic Informatics and Hacking Forensic
• Informatics Auditing
• Juridical Informatics
• Communications and Management Security
• Web Security
• E-Business
• E-Government
• Intrusion Detection
• Authentication
• Access Control Systems
• Secure Data Bases
• Incident Response
• Education in Security

Important dates
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Submission Deadline: July 1, 2006 (electronic paper submission)
Notification of Acceptance: August 18, 2006
Camera Ready version due: September 30, 2006
Symposium presentation: November 14-17, 2006 in Oaxaca, Mexico

IMPORTANT: ATTENDANCE BY AT LEAST ONE AUTHOR IS MANDATORY

Submission Guidelines
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Papers should be written in English or Spanish and should not exceed 8
pages (single-spaced) in IEEE format. Spanish papers will not be
included in IEEE Proceedings, they will be only include in AMICEE
Proceedings

Papers must be unpublished and must not be submitted for publication
elsewhere.

Authors are encouraged to submit papers in pdf or doc electronic format.

Each submission must be accompanied by the following information:

• A short abstract
• A complete list of authors and their affiliations
• A contact person for correspondence postal and e-mail addresses.

General Co-Chairs:

Héctor Manuel Pérez Meana, IPN-Mexico ([email-masked]).
IEEE Member Number: 00479535
Kazuo Ota, UEC-Japan([email-masked]), IEEE Member Number: 41507899

Questions from authors may be directed to:

Program Co-Chairs: Rubén Vázquez-Medina: [email-masked],
José Alejandro Díaz Méndez [email-masked],

*Thanks in advanced

Rubén Vázquez Medina
IPN-Mexico
http://lssd.esimecu.ipn.mx/comsi

*
*Spanish Version*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SEGUNDA INVITACIÓN A PUBLICAR: MCIS/COMSI 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mexican Conference on Informatics Security 2006
Congreso Mexicano de Seguridad Informática 2006
(Congreso Internacional aprobado por la Sociedad de Computación de IEEE)
http://lssd.esimecu.ipn.mx/comsi/
14 al 17 de Noviembre de 2006
Oaxaca, México

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Descripción del Congreso
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

El IEEE Sección Puebla y la Asociación Mexicana de Ingenieros en
Comunicaciones Eléctricas y Electrónicas (AMICEE), en cooperación con la
Sociedad de Computación del IEEE, a través de los comités técnicos en
Seguridad y Privacidad (TCSP) y el de Comercio Electrónico (TCEC) te
invitan a participar en el MCIS/COMSI 2006. Este congreso promueve el
desarrollo de la Seguridad Informática, con base en la concentración y
difusión de trabajos de investigación teóricos y prácticos en un foro
que permita contribuir al intercambio de conocimiento y la construcción
de redes de colaboración entre grupos de investigadores y académicos de
México y el mundo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fecha límite de envío: 1 de Julio de 2006 (envío en formato electrónico)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Objetivo del Congreso
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

El MCIS/COMSI 2006 sirve como un foro para los ingenieros y
profesionales de la academia, la industria y los laboratorios de
investigación para presentar recientes resultados de investigación en el
área de seguridad informática y las tecnologías de la información. El
MCIS/COMSI 2006 es un congreso que considera prominentes conferencistas
invitados, así como artículos que incluyen investigaciones de punta en
el área de la seguridad informática. El MCIS/COMSI 2006 incluirá
artículos técnicos, artículos invitados y paneles de discusión, así como
trabajos de empresas especializadas en seguridad informática. Todos los
artículos escritos en inglés serán incluidos en las memorias del
congreso editadas por el IEEE-CS. Aquellos artículos presentados y
aceptados en idioma español serán incluidos en las memorias del congreso
avaladas por la AMICEE.

Invitación a Publicar
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

El MCIS/COMSI 2006 se propone como un foro internacional para la
discusión y presentación de ideas originales, resultados recientes y
productos del trabajo de investigadores, estudiantes, desarrolladores de
sistemas y en general de profesionistas relacionados con la seguridad
informática y las tecnologías de la información. Los autores deberán
enviar tanto trabajos teóricos como prácticos con resultados
significantes. Considérese que es deseable la demostración de nuevas
herramientas y aplicaciones.

En el MCIS/COMSI 2006 se consideran, sin limitarse a otras áreas las
siguientes:

• Algoritmos y aplicaciones en Criptografía
• Algoritmos y Estudios relacionados con Protocolos Criptográficos
• Protocolos Seguros
• Algoritmos y aplicaciones en esteganografía
• Marcas de agua
• Forensia Digital
• Políticas y Modelos de Seguridad
• Informática Forense y Hackeo Ético
• Auditoría Informática
• Informática Jurídica
• Comunicaciones y Administración Segura
• Seguridad en el Web
• E-Business
• E-Gobierno
• Detección de Intrusos
• Autenticación
• Sistemas de Control de Acceso
• Seguridad en Bases de Datos
• Respuesta a Incidentes
• Seguridad en la Educación

Fechas importantes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fecha límite de envío de artículos: 1 de Julio de 2006 (formato
electrónico)
Notificación de aceptación: 18 Agosto de 2006
Edición de memorias: 30 de Septiembre de 2006
Fecha del Congreso: 14 al 17 de Noviembre de 2006 en Oaxaca, México

IMPORTANTE: ES OBLIGATORIO QUE AL MENOS UNO DE LOS AUTORES ESTE EN
CONGRESO PARA LA PRESENTACIÓN DEL TRABAJO

Instrucciones de Envío
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Los artículos deben estar escritos en Inglés o en Español y no debería
exceder 8 páginas a espacio simple. Los artículos en Español no serán
incluidos en las memorias IEEE, solamente serán incluidas en las
memorias AMICEE

Los artículos que se presenten no deben estar enviados para su
publicación en otros congresos o revistas.

Los autores deben considerar enviar sus artículos solamente en formato
electrónico, pdf o doc.

Para cualquier duda los autores deben dirigirse a:

Comité de Programa: Rubén Vázquez-Medina: [email-masked],
José Alejandro Díaz Méndez [email-masked],

Presidente de MCIS 2006:

Héctor Manuel Pérez Meana ([email-masked]).
Kazuo Ota ([email-masked])

Cada artículo enviado debe estar en formato electrónico y debe
acompañarse de la siguiente información:

• Un breve resumen en español y en inglés
• Una lista completa de los autores considerando su afiliación
• Una persona de contacto para correspondencia postal o por correo
electrónico.

*Gracias por su atención

Rubén Vázquez-Medina
IPN-Mexico
http://lssd.esimecu.ipn.mx/comsi

*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Khaled MASMOUDI
Institut National des Télécommunications
Wireless Networks and Multimedia Services Department (RS2M)
9, rue Charles Fourier - 91011 Evry Cedex
Personal Page: www.masmoudi.net
Tél : +33 1 60 76 42 65
Fax : +33 1 60 76 45 78
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg