Subject: [P2Prg] Requesting a Ph.D. scholarship

From: "Mohamed Maher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 01:21:49 +0200

Dear P2prg members,

In the beginning, I don't know if sending this request to this group
is an appropriate action or not, but I said to myself that I will not
lose anything if I tried, and I may lose a lot if I didn't, since this
is the main P2P Research Group.

My name is Mohamed Maher. I am a Teacher Assistant in Faculty of
Computers and Information - Cairo University.

I had my M.S. Master degree in Computer Science 2005, from Faculty of
Computers and Information, Cairo University.
My master's research topic was specifically in Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
systems discussing the need of the interoperability problems between
systems and how to scale up the current systems and make a suitable
integration between existing systems.

I have previous experience and capabilities in R&D, also I am working
with an international company and I was involved in different project
within Egypt and worldwide.

I want to continue my PhD abroad and continue research in these areas
(p2p, distributed systems, or Information retrieval). I want to find a
scholarship and a college that works in these areas.

Please if you have an opportunity of PhD research or a scholarship in
these area, can you contact me or forward their links to me.  I will
be very grateful to you. Also If you have an opportunity and
interested to know more information about me please send me an e-mail
and I will reply to you with the information that you need.

--
Best Regards,
Mohamed Maher
Contact Information
EDU:   [email-masked]
ACM:   [email-masked]
GMail: [email-masked]

"I am Sorry if this e-mail was not intended to be sent to you or was
sent to you by mistake.
If so please ignore it and delete it from you e-mails."

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg