Subject: [P2Prg] question about the next p2prg meeting

From: zhuxian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:30:09 +0800

Hi, 

   I have joined the email list for about 2 weeks. But I have not found any
topic discussed there. The only messages received are just some call for
papers. As the p2p is a hot topic, why there is so silent? 

In addition, what time will the p2prg to attend the IETF conference?

Best regards

Zhuxian

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg

---

From: Bill Yeager <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:42:16 -0700

Hello,

That is the nature of this list and I think most RG's. It's Summer  
and people tend to take vacations and do other things, or just rest.  
This quiet period normal. Things become more active in the early  
Fall. If there some particular P2P topic you'd like to discuss?

We've no current plans for the next P2P RG meeting in conjunction  
with the IETF. On the average we meet twice a year, and meeting  
announcements will be posted well in advance.

Thank you very much for your interest !

zai4jian4,

Bill

On Jul 18, 2006, at 7:30 PM, zhuxian wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I have joined the email list for about 2 weeks. But I have not  
> found any topic discussed there. The only messages received are  
> just some call for papers. As the p2p is a hot topic, why there is  
> so silent?
>