Subject: [P2Prg] One Ph.D student position in P2P Networking at Institut Eurecom

From: Pietro Michiardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:54:57 +0200

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]

Applications are invited for the following position:

1 fully-funded Ph.D. student position in the area of peer-to-peer
content distribution.

Candidates are expected to conduct research in developing new algorithms
and protocols for supporting P2P content distribution and lookup in
wireless and mobile networks. The research activity will also result in
the development of analytical models for evaluating these algorithms and
protocols.  The proposed activity will lead to the definition of a
framework and architecture for deploying content distribution services
in the generic context of autonomic networks.

Requirements:
- A Masters degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Strong programming skills in C/C++;

Interested candidates should supply the following:

1. A detailed curriculum vitae;
2. Transcripts of all graduate and undergraduate coursework;
3. Statement of research interest;
4. Minimum of two references.

There is no closing date for applications. The position will be filled
as soon as we find suitable candidates. Please check the following link
for more details and for information on the position availability:
http://www.eurecom.fr/~michiard/open_positions.html

If you are interested, please email your application documents to:

[email-masked]

Best Regards,

Pietro Michiardi
Assistant Professor
Networking and Security Dept.
Institut Eurecom: http://www.eurecom.fr
France

http://www.eurecom.fr/~michiard
Ph. +33.4.93.00.81.45

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg