Subject: OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION!!!

From: "Mrs. Catherine Grant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 04:06:14 -0500 (CDT)

EURO MILLIONS
Watford, Head Office and Regional Centre Euro Millions,
Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts,
WD18 9RN
REF NO: EML/ 56-TF-8890776
BATCH: 109/91300/EML

PRIZE AND AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of winners of the
MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO WINNINGS PROGRAMS held on  1st of  August, 2006..

Your company or your personal e-mail address, is attached to ticket number
9901-0148-790-691, with serial number 66109-17 drew the lucky numbers
990-11-815-37-10-83, and consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £420,000.00 in
cash credited to file REF NO: EML/ 56-TF-8890776.

This is from total prize money of £10,500,000.00 shared among the Twenty
five (25) international winners in this category.

To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the claims department
by email or phone for processing and remittance of your prize money to
you. The claims officer contact

email is:

Lewis Williams
EUROMILLIONS
United Kingdom
Email:[email-masked]
Tel: +44-702 402 1496
+44-701-112 0382

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote  your reference and batch numbers in all correspondences
with this office. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address,
do inform us as soon as possible.

You can view evidence that we pay our winners via the below stated link:
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13519248,00.html
Congratulations again from all our staff for being part of our promotions
program.

Sincerely,
Catherine Grant (Mrs.),
Euro Millions.